30 January, 2011

Leaden

google images
Not only were the skies gray and dull today, but at times you could feel the cold tensile touch of metal in your very bones.

Tim and I had a good weekend.  We were able to wash his car, hang out at Walmart while they changed the oil, and enjoy some sunshine.

We also made it through the recording and transmission of my first required speech, a process that was as nerve-wracking as the actual presentation.  At one point we took the phone apart to borrow batteries to power the camera.... 
But it's done, he's on his way back to Iowa, and, as my friend Scarlet likes to say: "Tomorrow is another day."

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I can feel the cold from here....

On Second Street said...

http://secondstreetdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/10/autumn.html

mom - thats the lampshade. (in answer to your comment) Brr... that does look cold. and way to channel scarlett. Didn't she end up sad and alone? I think I need a new heroine. :)