18 July, 2010

let's just say

that this has been a good weekend.  I did work yesterday morning, but I had my assignments turned in early and treated myself to the night off on Friday.  I did housework, as usual, yesterday, with ironing still ahead later today.  The sounds of golf coverage are floating up from the basement and I will probably join Tim there shortly.  Yesterday I hemmed and stenciled some dish towels.  This morning I baked muffins - savory muffins, to go with salads and grilled chicken....
Zuchinni from someone's garden, and fresh rosemary from our garden provided the inspiration.  They are tasty. And healthy. Unfortunately the only definite measurements I can provide are:
2 eggs and 1 Tbsp baking powder. 
grated zuchinni
corn meal
whole wheat flour
white flour
wheat germ
buttermilk powder
2 eggs
sugar
salt
1 Tbsp olive oil
rosemary
grated cheddar cheese
water

mix and bake at 375 for 15 minutes.

My next assignments are due Friday, and I have been working at them. English is multi-parted so I plan to build up to the big, saving it for Friday.   I'm enjoying my subject but have to admit that the tenetative thesis submitted several weeks ago is just not pulling together for me, so I'm reading and jotting and hoping for inspiration, hopefully early in the week. 

No comments: