11 May, 2011

Painting

In a previous post Naphtali left a comment about coming to help me paint.  We've been discussing Aidan's summer plans and had already penciled in a week for her and Aidan to paint at the new place, followed by a week of Aidan here (there?) on his own.  That will be a fun/productive visit.  Here's a bit more of the back story.

Last week (?) I had sent Naphtali a link with pictures of the house and a general comment about painting.  Her reply made me laugh - something along the lines of:

YES!  let's get some paint on those bathroom cabinets!



This, however, was the picture that I had thought might provoke an urgent offer to help:






She never mentioned it....

What do you think:  Which room cries out for immediate attention?!

4 comments:

On Second Street said...

i have this sudden urge to eat some gummy lifesavers.

ilona said...

Fruit stripe gum...

Anonymous said...

Actually I like the lower level paint, it's fun...I would however focus on the bthroom and while painting, replace the sink. A sink upgrade with worth the moeny. I'm thinking black vanity with granite sink (modern hotel) or white vanity with a gray granite sink (classy hotel)and shiny fixtures. It's up to you. I can pencil in helping too. Need to take some vacation days.

Anonymous said...

And I found a great asian place to eat in Des Moines for lunch, can anyone say pho?